My Google Page Rank

House catches fire

PDFPrintE-mail

A house in Stanvac, Barangay Campung Islam, this city, was partially damaged by fireon Wednesday night.

Zamboanga City District Fire Marshall, Chief Inspector Clint Cha said the fire started at the ceiling of the house owned by Minda Ensanah, mother of a policeman, PO3 Walfadzmir Ensanah.

Cha said the cause of the fire was electrical short circuit allegedly due to unsafe electrical connection.

He added that the house occupants managed to immediately extinguishthe fire.

The estimated damage to property was more or less P2,000.

“There were no reported injury in the incident,” the Fire Marshall said. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)




Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

Add comment


Security code
Refresh