Saturday, 15 November 2014 13:42
by Nonong Santiago
An 11-year-old boy complained against four jobless invividuals who forcibly circumcised him against his will last November 7, 2014 in Barangay Canelar this city.
The boy, name withheld, identified the four suspects as Tony Carpio, 46; Noel Cabato, 32; Marlon Maceda, 25; and Manuel Mortera, 21.
He said the suspects all are residents of Acapulco Drive, Barangay Canelar.
The victim, a grade 3 pupil of Canelar Elementary School, said two of the four suspects tied the boy’s hands with a towel while Carpio cut his penis with a “Gillete” blade while Mortera was videoing the event using his cellphone.
His auntie Jocelyn Paraiso went to complain to kagawad Jesus Balan and immediately the suspects were hauled by the village leaders to the barangay hall for confrontation.
The suspects agreed to pay the medical expenses incurred at the hospital and asked forgiveness to the boy’s auntie.
Paraiso said she is still contemplating whether to file the case in court against the four suspects, who are his neighbors. (Nonong Santiago)
- 16/11/2014 15:32 - Police arrest notorious drug pusher in Guiwan
- 15/11/2014 13:47 - Thousands of Zamboangueños attend congressional hearing on proposed BBL
- 15/11/2014 13:45 - US Ambassador Goldberg: No confirmation of ISIS in PHL
- 15/11/2014 13:44 - WestMinCom chief: Zambo twin bombings a diversionary tactic by Abu Sayyaf
- 15/11/2014 13:42 - Man nabbed for stealing motorcycle
- 15/11/2014 13:37 - Survey: 70 percent of Zamboangueños prefer power plant within city
- 15/11/2014 13:34 - Alleged MILF rogue member arrested in Zambo Sibugay
- 14/11/2014 13:57 - Over twenty Congressmen to consult Zamboangueños on Bangsamoro law today
- 14/11/2014 13:55 - Transfer Cabatangan properties to city, Cong. Lilia asks Malacanang
- 14/11/2014 13:52 - Man successfully takes own life on second try