Tuesday, 26 October 2010 10:54
The Zamboanga Economic Zone and Freeport (or Zambo Ecozone) has been undergoing transformational activities to attune to its newest desire of becoming Mindanao's recreational hub.
Discovery Zamboanga, a group of local developmental journalists recently visited the Zambo Ecozone, and discovered its various infrastructure projects aimed at providing recreational facilities.
"The natural beauties of the area plus introduction of recreational activities can make Zambo Ecozone as Mindanao's recreational center and could invite local and foreign tourists," Discovery Zamboanga said in a statement.
"Once the place is developed as a tourism center then business can follow suit," it added.
The over 60-hectare industrial area of Ecozone is currently with some recreational facilities like a clubhouse, a seminar-training center, condotels, casitas and boat houses, swimming pools for adults and children, bowling center, zip-line area and many more.
The facilities are for public use and reservations can be made for picnics, parties, seminars, conferences and other group activities.
- 28/01/2011 16:55 - Dulian waterfalls give villagers more than hope
- 06/01/2011 13:34 - GMA comedian in Zambo for Xmas party with orphans
- 05/01/2011 14:42 - RCZC – NORTH Operation Tule
- 03/01/2011 15:42 - MALDITA launching of first album “Porque”
- 30/12/2010 15:43 - PAF gives special Christmas treat to Zambo's orphans
- 11/10/2010 13:14 - Zetans' blood-letting, feeding program
- 05/10/2010 13:07 - Multi-sec Tourism Group calls on Zambo folks to promote Adventure Tourism
- 21/09/2010 13:01 - Environment-friendly resort in Zambo's mountain
- 20/09/2010 12:05 - Zamboanga’s Pride - Pasonanca Natural Park
- 20/09/2010 11:02 - THE BLOODIEST COLLEGE
Put your Feature Ad here ...