Tuesday, 15 May 2012 11:28
A dead man, believed to be a victim of summary execution, was found at a vacant lot of Lorenzo Container Yard along Governor Ramos Avenue, Barangay San Roque, this city, yesterday morning.
Police Officer 3 Julmunir Munsing, the case investigator, said the cadaver was discovered before 6:00 in the morning with visible gunshot wound on the head.
Musing believes that the victim was killed in another place and was just dumped at the area as local residents claimed that they did not hear any gunfire all throughout the night.
The victim was between 22-25 years old, about 5’-5’2” in height, clad in dark pants and shirt with color blue short pants underneath, dark complexion, medium body built, short hair and with tattoo on his arm.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to Villa Funeral Homes for the post mortem examination and proper disposition.
Musing told Zamboanga Today that a continuous investigation is being conducted to determine the motive of the incident.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 16/05/2012 12:42 - Lobregat inaugurates P1.8-M multi-purpose bldg. in Boalan
- 16/05/2012 12:42 - Mayor : IBT proj to push through soon
- 15/05/2012 11:32 - PDP-Laban President praises Lobregat
- 15/05/2012 11:31 - Dalipe is Boy Scouts' Most Outstanding Regional Chairman
- 15/05/2012 11:31 - Enesando bolts out from PDP-Laban, joins LP says he will again try his luck in congressional race
- 15/05/2012 11:28 - Gerky visits caves in Cacao
- 15/05/2012 11:27 - Robredo warns BFP personnel from endorsing, selling fire extinguishers in exchange of permits
- 15/05/2012 11:27 - Man shot in Ayala
- 14/05/2012 11:41 - AFP records zero HRV for first 4 months of 2012
- 14/05/2012 11:41 - Cops arrest alleged drug pusher