Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:14
The Army Recruitment Office for Mindanao (AROM) has announced its Philippine Aptitude Test Battery (PAATB) axaminations for applicants of Candidate Soldier Course (CSC), Officer Preparatory Course (OPC), and Officer Candidate Course (OCC) to the regular force which will be held from May 1 to 9, 2012.
Philippine Air Force (PAF) Lieutenant Colonel Gamal S. Hayudini, Group Commander of the 4th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service, Armed Forces of the Philippines, encourages all the interested applicants to grab this opportunity to be of service to the Filipino people and of the country.
Once the applicant will pass all the necessary examinations, they will become members of the regular force and will have security of tenure and their family will as well benefit from the services of the AFP like scholarship program as their dependents, Hayudini added.
For Candidate Soldier Course (CSC), the following are the qualifications: 18-26 years old; at least high school graduate with skills; must be single; Filipino; 5 feet both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in court.
Qualifications for the Officer Preparatory Course (OPC): 21-31 years old; MS43 graduate (Advance ROTC grad); graduate of any 4-year course; must be single; Filipino; minimum height is 5 feet both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in any course.
Applicants are also encouraged to apply for the Officer Candidate Course (OCC). Qualifications: 21-24 years old; graduate of any 4-year course; single; Filipino; minimum height is 5 feet both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in any course.
Interested applicants may inquire to apply on the following schedules and venues of examinations are as follows: May 1 – Lamitan City, Basilan; 2 – Isabela City, Basilan; 3 – 55th Engineering Brigade, Cabatangan, Zamboanga City; 5 – Hqs 9RCDG in Kuta Dao, Dipolog City; and May 9 at 903CDC, Sinabacan, Misamis Occidental.
Meanwhile, applicants must bring the initial requirements during the day of the examination such as NSO birth certificate, transcript of record or diploma of form 137 and valid identification cards.
The AFP is looking forward for the qualified applicants to be working with them on the different endeavors that the army is undertaking especially in carrying out the mission of the Internal Peace and Security Plan (IPSP) “Bayanihan” in the near future, Hayudini concluded.
- 03/05/2012 11:16 - 298 hired at DOLE’s Labor Day Job Fair
- 03/05/2012 11:15 - Isabela City residents glad to hear Senator Escudero
- 03/05/2012 11:15 - Landslide kills 2 in San Roque
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - MILF blames Army troops for death of one Moro civilian in Naga, Zambo Sibugay raid
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - Observer laughs at Council session over CELSO acronym in vehicles
- 03/05/2012 11:13 - Zambo Red Cross faces problem of low blood supply of blood
- 03/05/2012 11:12 - Vocational graduates are needed, says IGZ
- 02/05/2012 15:01 - Mayor turns over 2nd batch of JAC pick-ups
- 02/05/2012 15:00 - Army recruitment is On
- 02/05/2012 14:58 - Fire hits warehouse in Tetuan