Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:12
Nowadays the Industrial Group needs more vocational course graduates such as welders, automotive mechanics, and others skills, industrial group leader said yesterday.
President of the Industrial Group of Zamboanga (IGZ) Engr. George Ledesma said they need and looking for automotive mechanics, welders, and other skilled workers.
In the fishing sector alone, according to Ledesma, netters are also highly needed by the said industry.
Ledesma said that as the trend of putting down vocational courses continuous but in reality we need students who finished a vocational or technical course.
He explained that “Hinde se pwede abla cay vocational lang necicita cambia quta el diatun attitude.”
Aside from this, he explained that "when you learn a skill it is more on hands on than learning a four year course or a Bachelor’s Degree."
The IGZ, according to Ledesma, “Kame ta abla na DOLE cosa cosa kame nesecita uno kosa kame nesecita amo se maga vocational graduates.”
There are 17 members of the IGZ to include the canning industries, civil industries, soft drinks, plywood, and shipyard repair building.
by: R.G. A A. Go
- 03/05/2012 11:15 - Landslide kills 2 in San Roque
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - MILF blames Army troops for death of one Moro civilian in Naga, Zambo Sibugay raid
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - Observer laughs at Council session over CELSO acronym in vehicles
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - Philippine Army's PAATB examination for officers, candidate soldiers is on.
- 03/05/2012 11:13 - Zambo Red Cross faces problem of low blood supply of blood
- 02/05/2012 15:01 - Mayor turns over 2nd batch of JAC pick-ups
- 02/05/2012 15:00 - Army recruitment is On
- 02/05/2012 14:58 - Fire hits warehouse in Tetuan
- 02/05/2012 14:57 - Zamboanga City Health office launches ‘Nutrition on Wheels’
- 02/05/2012 14:56 - Nuno holds free 'tuli' and dental services