Wednesday, 02 May 2012 15:00
The Philippine Army recruitment for officers and candidate soldiers is on. The Army Recruitment Office for Mindanao (AROM) will administer the Philippine Army Aptitude Test Battery (PAATB) examinations for applicants of the following: Candidate Soldier Course (CSC), Officer Preparatory Course (OPC), and Officer Candidate Course (OCC) from May 1-9, 2012.
Lt. Colonel Gamal S. Hayudini PAF, Group Commander of the 4th Civil Relations Group, Civil Relations Service, Armed Forces of the Philippines encourages all interested applicants to grab this opportunity to be of service to the Filipino people and of the country.
Once the applicant will pass all the necessary examinations, they will become members of the regular force and will have security of tenure with benefits from the services of the AFP like scholarship programs for their dependents. Hayudini added.
For Candidate Soldier Course (CSC), the following are the qualifications: 18-26 years old; at least high school graduate; must be single; Filipino; at least 5 feet in height for both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in court.
Applicants for the Officer Preparatory Course (OPC) must be 21-31 years old; MS43 graduate (Advance ROTC grad); graduate of any 4-year course; must be single; Filipino; minimum height of 5 feet for both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in any court.
Applicants are also encouraged to apply for the Officer Candidate Course (OCC) who are 21-24 years old; graduate of any 4-year course; single; Filipino; minimum height of 5 feet both male and female; physically and mentally fit; no pending case in any court.
Interested applicants may inquire to apply on the following schedules and venues of examinations: May 1 – Lamitan City, Basilan; 2 – Isabela City, Basilan; 3 – 55th Engineering Brigade, Cabatangan, Zamboanga City; 5– Hqs 9RCDG in Kuta Dao, Dipolog City; and May 9 at 903CDC, Sinabacan, Misamis Occidental.
Applicants must bring the initial requirements during the day of the examination such as NSO birth certificate, transcript of records or diploma of form 137 and valid identification cards.
The AFP is looking forward for the qualified applicants to be working with them on the different endeavors that the army is undertaking especially in carrying out the mission of the Internal Peace and Security Plan (IPSP) “Bayanihan” in the near future. Hayudini concluded.
by Ely Dumaboc
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - Observer laughs at Council session over CELSO acronym in vehicles
- 03/05/2012 11:14 - Philippine Army's PAATB examination for officers, candidate soldiers is on.
- 03/05/2012 11:13 - Zambo Red Cross faces problem of low blood supply of blood
- 03/05/2012 11:12 - Vocational graduates are needed, says IGZ
- 02/05/2012 15:01 - Mayor turns over 2nd batch of JAC pick-ups
- 02/05/2012 14:58 - Fire hits warehouse in Tetuan
- 02/05/2012 14:57 - Zamboanga City Health office launches ‘Nutrition on Wheels’
- 02/05/2012 14:56 - Nuno holds free 'tuli' and dental services
- 02/05/2012 14:55 - Region IX finishes 11th in PRISAA National Games '12
- 01/05/2012 00:00 - Fabian remains undecided on next move, says he will conduct consultations