Wednesday, 25 April 2012 11:22
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. (MMPC) together with one of its authorized dealers Zamboanga Motors Inc. (ZMI) recently broke ground to mark the start of the construction of a bigger and a more modern Mitsubishi Motors showroom and service center. The newest ZMI showroom will be constructed in a 5,320 square meter lot located in Governor Carmins Avenue Zamboanga, City.
With Zamboanga’s improving economy, high employment rate and vast investor potentials the management of ZMI is optimistic that they can further improve their business and additionally provide a better customer service through relocating and expanding their dealership. And also for more than four decades, ZMI has always been confident with the Mitsubishi brand. In fact, ZMI has been with the brand since its establishment in 1963. ZMI believes that with Mitsubishi Motors’ extensive vehicle line-up and continuous pursuit to provide its customers with the best vehicle that will perfectly suit their lifestyles it is just timely to go an extra mile and invest more on this business.
The groundbreaking ceremony was well attended and was headed by MMPC executives Mr. Orlando F. Alvarez, Jr. – SVP for Marketing and Treasury, Mr. Froilan Dytianquin – VP for Marketing Services, and Mr. Marco Medina- VP for Sales and ZMI executives Ms. Concepcion Go - President and Mr. Venancio Go – General Manager. As a manifestation of their support and trust on the Mitsubishi brand, Zamboanga Chamber of Commerce President Mr. Cholo Soliven and Land Transportation Office City Administrator Antonio Orendain, Jr. were also present to witness this momentous event.
“Throughout the years, ZMI has shown its steadfast commitment towards its customers, the upgrading of its facility to comply to world-class standards and to implement the global Mitsubishi Visual Identity is just one of the means of bringing closer to its valued customers not only quality vehicles but as well as quality services”, Mr. Alvarez commended. “Zamboanga is a city with great economic potential given that it is Western Mindanao’s center of trade and commerce and we believe that the modernization and expansion of this showroom and service center will help us achieve our business targets and continue our consecutive growth” he added.
ZMI is a full dealership outlet which will flaunt 6 vehicle displays and can accommodate services with its 19 work bays. ZMI is expected to be fully operational by December 2012.
- 25/04/2012 11:28 - DOLE bares labor day activities
- 25/04/2012 11:27 - Hataman urges other ARMM LGUs to emulate leadership of Mayors Furigay, Piang, Sinsuat
- 25/04/2012 11:26 - Industrial group bares effects of long blackouts
- 25/04/2012 11:25 - Aquino calls for fair and balanced reporting from media practitioners
- 25/04/2012 11:24 - Gov’t keen on signing peace accord with MILF this year - OPAPP
- 24/04/2012 12:35 - Despite additional power from TMI Zamboanga to continue with five hours blackout
- 24/04/2012 12:34 - Airphil plane engine emits smoke before take-off, passengers ordered to disembark
- 24/04/2012 12:34 - DA seeking partners for Pinoy tablet computer
- 24/04/2012 12:32 - DOLE holds conference on road safety for buses
- 24/04/2012 12:32 - Liga ng Barangay wants sanctions for barangay officials re assemblies