Saturday, 14 April 2012 10:52
Three unidentified men believed to be victims of summary execution were found in two separate areas in Barangays Tumaga and Mercedes, this city, yesterday morning.
Sta. Maria Police Station commander Chief Inspector Larry Domingo said a man with multiple stab wounds on his body and a hack wound on the head was recovered under a mango tree at the vicinity of Paraiso Homes, Tumaga about 6:22 a.m. yesterday.
Domingo believe that the victim was summarily executed in another area and dumped at the said place. Police report describe the victim to be about 5 feet and 4 inches in height, 30-35 years old, brown complexion, short hair cut, medium body built, wearing white T-shirt with stripe black and green underwear.
Investigation conducted by responding personnel of Sta. Maria Police Station disclosed that local villagers noticed a car parked near the crime scene before the discovery of the dead body. No further information was revealed to the authority.
Meanwhile, Mecedes barangay kagawad Cesar Lago reported to Culianan Police Station that dead bodies of two unidentified men were seen at Sitio Bangkal, Mercedes at about 6:20 a.m. yesterday.
Culianan Police Station commander Chief Inspector Danilo Tendero and his operatives went to the crime scene and saw the cadavers at a bushy area.
Tendero told Zamboanga Today that the first cadaver suffered multiple stab wounds on the body. His face was swollen and is believed to have been beaten by a hard object.
He added that the victim’s feet were hogtied with a plastic straw rope.
The victim had no upper garment and was wearing maong pants with belt, red and blue combination Bench underwear, and black rubber wristband, about 20-25 years old.
Tendero said that only a few meters away lies another alleged salvage victim clad in brown underwear with marking leaver pool, about 5 feet in height, 25-30 years of age, with a centipede tattoo and wristband on his right hand.
Tendero also believe that both victims were killed in another place and were dumped in the area.
The three summary execution victims were brought to Villa Funeral Homes for the post mortem examination while continuous investigation is being conducted by the authorities to identify the culprits.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 15/04/2012 00:00 - ARMM Governor Hataman mulls inexpensive 100-day service stint
- 15/04/2012 00:00 - City conducts 10th Kite Flying contest
- 15/04/2012 00:00 - City's registrar office robbed
- 15/04/2012 00:00 - Moro professionals hold forum on peace process
- 15/04/2012 00:00 - Zambo environment advocates oppose coal mining and coal-fired power plant
- 14/04/2012 10:50 - Abubakar holds bloodletting activity
- 14/04/2012 10:48 - Nuno chides Eustaquio family for embarassing Zambo officials
- 14/04/2012 10:47 - Beng calls for non-privatization of Agus hydro power
- 14/04/2012 10:45 - Follow rules on checkpoints, cops told
- 14/04/2012 10:43 - Gunman killed by police had no links to murder of UZ president