Wednesday, 11 April 2012 10:54
A fire incident took place at Peralta Drive, Barangay Mampang, this city, where two residential houses were totally razed to the ground last Monday afternoon.
Zamboanga City Fire Marshall Superintendent Domingo Zabala said the houses were occupied by Teresita Escalicas with sharer Maribelle Escalicas and Alice Peralta.
Zabala disclosed that during ocular investigation, they established that the siblings of Maribelle Escalicas were allegedly playing a match inside the room of their house causing the incident.
In a text message received by Zamboanga Today, Zabala confirmed that the fire started at the room of Maribelle Escalicas then rapidly escalated to the adjacent house of Teresita Escalicas then to the house of Peralta. Reports showed that the estimated damaged is about P15,000 more or less.
There was no reported casualty in the incident.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 11/04/2012 10:58 - Mayor Lobregat charged for Plunder in Ombudsman
- 11/04/2012 10:58 - Asia's Latin City of Killings is more appropriate for Zamboanga
- 11/04/2012 10:57 - Aquino declares April 25 a special non-working day in Isabela, Basilan
- 11/04/2012 10:56 - Armed men attack police station, abduct policeman
- 11/04/2012 10:55 - BIR appeals for correct tax payment as deadline nears
- 11/04/2012 10:54 - Loud explosion causes panic in Mampang
- 11/04/2012 10:53 - Two men held for gun possession
- 11/04/2012 10:52 - Kabang to give birth soon
- 11/04/2012 10:52 - Lobregat says he understand families of shooting victim
- 11/04/2012 10:51 - NPA rebels raid Zamboanga police headquarters