Monday, 02 April 2012 11:01
“As we observe the Lenten season, may this be a reminder to all of us that position, power or fame is meaningless if we fail to do God’s
This is the Holy Week message of LP-KKK Coalition Chair John David Atilano Corpin, calling the Catholic faithful to continue living the life of goodness worthy to be called a true Christian.
JDC expressed hope that the Christian world will find meaning in the sufferings and spiritual essence in the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the son of God who died for all mankind “so that our sins will be forgiven.”
"May we, the people, see the light in our existence as sons and daughters of the father Almighty in our relationship with our brethren and our Saviour," JDC added.
“Me and my family join the entire Christiandom in the prayerful observance of the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ,”
He called on the Zamboanguenos to be united and to find happiness in prayer with God.
by: Nonong Santiago
- 02/04/2012 11:04 - Another broad daylight shooting UZ President shot dead in Sta. Maria
- 02/04/2012 11:03 - Pamucutan folks thank Beng for dev’t efforts
- 02/04/2012 11:03 - Woman found dead along highway
- 02/04/2012 11:02 - Coloma urges all stakeholders to help in addressing power crisis in Mindanao
- 02/04/2012 11:01 - Five injured as fire breaks out in luxury ship
- 02/04/2012 11:00 - Red Cross bares new board of directors
- 02/04/2012 11:00 - Sadain to authorities: Stop proliferation of loose firearms
- 02/04/2012 10:59 - Soliven to head Task Force ILP-TOU
- 02/04/2012 10:58 - Two killed in Sumisip clan fighting
- 02/04/2012 10:58 - Peace talks going nowhere: MILF