Monday, 19 December 2011 20:07
The PAG IBIG Fund Zamboanga City Branch is set to implement the mandatory PAG IBIG membership by January 2012.
PAG IBIG Zamboanga City Branch, Department Manager III Amorpatri B. Bajarla said all employees covered by the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) and the Social Security System (SSS) will now be required to contribute to PAG IBIG.
According to Bajarla, the office has an estimated 20,000 individuals in Zamboanga Peninsula who are GSIS and/or SSS members but they are not yet PAG IBIG members.
He said the office is after the compliance of the employers and for those who will not comply, fine and imprisonment are the possible penalties.
“To all those erring employers, we already gave you two years. Effective January 2012, we will already enforce the PAG IBIG mandatory law.”
By R.G. A A. Go
- 20/12/2011 10:57 - PNoy presides over oath taking of Hataman as ARMM OIC Gov
- 19/12/2011 20:10 - Strafing along Veterans Avenue, two cops dead
- 19/12/2011 20:09 - Agan calls on City Gov't to shoulder PhilHealth insurance
- 19/12/2011 20:09 - Retain universal coverage, Beng asks Philhealth
- 19/12/2011 20:08 - Jolo already installed CCTVs for security - Dalipe
- 19/12/2011 20:07 - PCG places all units on alert for Yuletide rush
- 19/12/2011 20:06 - PNP scouts for new City Police Director
- 19/12/2011 20:05 - Over 700 feared dead in Mindanao flash floods due to TS 'Sendong'
- 19/12/2011 20:05 - Businessman shot in Tetuan
- 19/12/2011 20:02 - Transition team formed for Hataman formal turnover ceremony in ARMM