Sunday, 18 December 2011 15:19
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) adds Christmas cheer on select flights from December 15 to 31, 2011 with special performances by its world-renowned dancing cabin crew.
“We are very excited to welcome our passengers this holiday season, and bring them to their destinations in typical CEB fun fashion,” said CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“CEB has a surprise in store for passengers on select domestic and international flights this December. One such surprise has never even been done on air before! This is our way of thanking guests for all their support this year, and sharing the airline’s fun culture to more people,” she added.
Passengers can check CEB’s official YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/cebupacificair) for updates.
Iyog said that the Filipino Christmas feel does not end at CEB’s organic ticketing offices and its major airport hubs this year, but extends all the way to its in-flight menu. CEB’s onboard treats this December include Bibingka, a traditional Filipino favorite, and White Christmas Mocha.
CEB also earlier announced additional flights to cope with travel demand this December.
This includes additional daily flights from Manila to Hong Kong (December 21, 2011-January 3, 2012) and from Cebu to Caticlan (December 21, 2011-January 4, 2012).
Between December 21, 2011 and January 4, 2012, CEB also added one daily flight each on these routes: Cebu-Davao-Cebu, Davao-Iloilo-Davao, Manila-Cebu-Manila, and Manila-Davao-Manila.
The airline’s trademark low fares can similarly be found on CEB’s Manila-Tacloban-Manila and Manila-Dumaguete-Manila and Manila-Cotabato-Manila routes.
“We remind everyone to go to the airport early for security queues, and purchase baggage allowance upon booking to speed up the check-in process. Guests may also do web check-in and free seat selection from the comfort of their homes or offices up to 4 hours before the flight. This service is available through the Manage Bookings section on the CEB website, www.cebupacificair.com,” said Iyog.
For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com, or call the reservation hotlines (02) 7020-888 or (032) 230-8888.
CEB currently operates 10 Airbus A319, 19 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. By the end of 2011, CEB will be operating a fleet of 37 aircraft – with an average age of 3.6 years – one of the most modern aircraft fleets in the world. Between 2012 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take an additional 23 Airbus A320 and 30 Airbus A321neo aircraft.
- 19/12/2011 20:05 - Over 700 feared dead in Mindanao flash floods due to TS 'Sendong'
- 19/12/2011 20:05 - Businessman shot in Tetuan
- 19/12/2011 20:02 - Transition team formed for Hataman formal turnover ceremony in ARMM
- 18/12/2011 15:20 - Former AMIN partylist Rep. Hataman named ARMM OIC governor
- 18/12/2011 15:20 - ARMM admin code enacted finally
- 18/12/2011 15:19 - DSWD discourages kids from caroling in streets
- 18/12/2011 15:18 - Old man found hanging in Camino Nuevo bridge
- 18/12/2011 15:17 - Man shot, hurt but retaliated vs gunman
- 18/12/2011 15:17 - Police nabbed wanted man
- 18/12/2011 15:16 - Product- launching of Global Fusion, Inc.