Thursday, 06 October 2011 15:19
A three-day Photo Exhibit and an audio presentation by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Western Mindanao Command (WesMinCom) through the 4th Civil Relations Group (CRSAFP) will be held at Paseo del Mar from October 10 to 12, 2011.
Lt. Col. Gamal Hayudini, chief of the 4th CRGAFP, is inviting the people of Zamboanga and visitors to come and see the photo exhibit where it showcases the different activities participated and conducted by the military in the AOR of WesMinCom.
"It is very timely to promote the different IPSP 'Bayanihan' activities carried out by the different military units on these dates because there would be a numerous number of people to come to the City to celebrare the Zamboanga Hermosa Festival," said Hayudini.
More so, according to Hayudini, the Festival is an appropriate avenue to further appeal to the different stakeholders their role in achieving lasting peace in Mindanao.
Hayudini added that the AFP is in one with the City of Zamboanga in celebrating and promoting the Latin City as one of the must see tourist destination with a very rich diverse culture of the Christians and the Muslims.
The Task Force Zamboanga (TFZ) is working hand-in-hand with the Philippine National Police (PNP) and other law enforcement agencies to ensure peace and order in the observance of the festival, he said.
By Hader Glang
- 07/10/2011 16:16 - Kidnapped midwife rescued in Sulu
- 07/10/2011 16:16 - MILF proposal seeks to break snag in peace process
- 07/10/2011 16:15 - Pagadian OFWs win MOFYA 2011
- 07/10/2011 16:13 - Phoenix adopts Talisayan elementary school
- 06/10/2011 15:20 - Suitable or not, City will push through with sanitary landfill in Salaan - OCENR
- 06/10/2011 15:19 - Organizers meet for city’s hosting Batang Pinoy 2011
- 06/10/2011 15:18 - Beng lauds public interest on K+12 consultation
- 06/10/2011 15:14 - DILG, PNP, ARMM prov'l execs open police sub-regional office in Sulu
- 06/10/2011 14:19 - Wage board conducts hearing on proposed wage increase
- 06/10/2011 14:19 - Robredo to Mayors: Review all ordinances imposing fees and charges