Sunday, 18 September 2011 00:00
Two unidentified persons were seriously injured after their single motorcycle bumped a private vehicle along the stretch of Upper Calarian yesterday.
The victims believed to be Indian nationals suffered contusions in the different parts of their bodies and were immediately brought to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for treatment.
Initial investigation disclosed that the victims on board their single motorcycle Honda Wave with plate number JE-2574 were cruising along the stretch of Upper Calarian from downtown to west coast area when they collided with a four-wheel vehicle.
Witnesses said the Toyota Innova (white) with plate number KDX-972 driven by Alvin Alegado of Johnston Subdivision, San Jose Road, was making a U-turn to downtown direction when the incident happened.
Sinunuc Police Station 8 immediately responded and impounded the two vehicles for proper disposition while proper investigation is being conducted to determine traffic violations. (Monch L. Follosco)
PhotoCAP: Authorities examines the damages of both vehicles during a vehicular incident along the stretch of Upper Calarian yesterday.
By MONCH L.FOLLOSCO
- 18/09/2011 00:00 - Fly to Manila at 50% off for the Black Eyed Peas concert
- 19/09/2011 10:04 - Hundreds join cleaning shorelines of R.T. Lim Blvd.
- 19/09/2011 10:04 - Hundreds join DSWD's Fun Run for 4Ps
- 18/09/2011 00:00 - Pedicab driver stabbed to death
- 18/09/2011 00:00 - Police highway patrol unit 9 intensifies random checkpoints
- 17/09/2011 10:06 - Arriola reveals holding of pre-bid conference for rebidding of IBT project
- 17/09/2011 10:03 - New airline to operate in Zamboanga
- 17/09/2011 10:03 - Programs in ARMM should continue, says Sinarimbo
- 17/09/2011 10:02 - Six more motorcycle thieves arrested
- 17/09/2011 10:02 - Vice Mayor arrested for illegal recruitment sent to city jail