Monday, 23 May 2011 12:33
Boy Scouts from all over the Philippines will converge once again for their 15th National Scout Jamboree in Makiling, Los Banos, Laguna on May 26-31, 2011.
The Regional Chairman of the Boys Scouts of the Philippines, former Vice Mayor Mannix Dalipe announced the holding of the upcoming national activity of the Boy Scouts to local press.
“It’s all systems go for the National Jamboree. Preparations have already been made in Makiling to accommodate 10,000 participants” Dalipe said.
Various outdoor activities are lined up for the National Jamboree with the aim in view of developing the skills of young Filipinos.
“This will be one memorable and fun filled educational event for our youths“, Dalipe added.
“Our children do not only learn inside classrooms, but they also gain a lot of knowledge outdoors”. Dalipe concluded.
A National Scout Jamboree is held once in every 4 years and is participated by all Boy Scouts Councils in the Philippines.
- 23/05/2011 12:35 - Another man shot dead along Governor Camins
- 23/05/2011 12:35 - UNICEF donates school kits through Beng’s office
- 23/05/2011 12:34 - DTI to conduct '3rd Balik Eskwela Bonanza'
- 23/05/2011 12:34 - 'Erbie Fabian Show' goes to Tugbungan
- 23/05/2011 12:34 - Maldita making waves in Manila
- 23/05/2011 12:32 - Teenager charged with attempted parricide
- 23/05/2011 12:32 - PPA speeds up privatization nationwide
- 23/05/2011 12:31 - Valesco says protection of eco -tourism sites is a shared duty
- 21/05/2011 14:41 - Former Schools Superintendent says quality of Zambo education deteriorating
- 21/05/2011 14:40 - BFAR celebrates '7th Farmers and Fisherfolks Month 2011'