Wednesday, 23 March 2011 16:10
The Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) is set to train members of the local media on crime scene preservation on April 2 at the conference room of the ZCPO.
ZCPO Officer in charge P/Sr. Supt. Edwin De Ocampo said the training is very important for the media because sometimes, the media arrives at the crime scene even before the policemen.
The Scene of the Crime Operatives headed by its Regional Chief P/Supt. Solomon Segundo will conduct the training together with the ZCPO Investigation Section.
He said, the media will be trained on how to preserve the crime scene if they arrive before the police.
The police are eying a maximum of 30 participants coming from the print, radio and television media.
By R.G. A A. Go
- 24/03/2011 14:22 - Caddie stabbed dead
- 24/03/2011 14:21 - US Ambassador visits Sulu, Basilan; pledges more support
- 23/03/2011 16:12 - Climaco, Fabian vote to impeach Ombudsman
- 23/03/2011 16:11 - New BSP building to be completed in October
- 23/03/2011 16:10 - Kidnap victim in Lamitan freed after hours in captivity
- 23/03/2011 16:08 - PBSP turns-over classrooms, educational equipments
- 23/03/2011 16:08 - Female elementary pupil cries rape
- 23/03/2011 16:06 - Female elementary pupil cries rape
- 23/03/2011 16:05 - Brgy Kagawad shot, wounded
- 23/03/2011 16:04 - US, MKFI sign $1.3M grant for literacy project in ARMM