Wednesday, 02 March 2011 13:44
A young man allegedly committed suicide on Monday morning at A & W Subdivision, Phase 4, Barangay Guiwan, this city.
Police identified the victim as Nhouvem Cualbar, 24 years old and a resident of the mentioned barangay.
The victim was discovered hanging from a mango tree with a bed sheet tied around his neck.
Initial investigation disclosed that prior to the incident, the victim was drinking together with his friends on Sunday where he allegedly shared his problems regarding his family and love life.
The police also discovered a cellphone inside his pocket where he texted goodbye to all his loved ones.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to La Merced Memorial Homes by his family.
By R.G. A A. Go
- 02/03/2011 13:49 - Kidnapped nurse freed in Sibugay after 76 days
- 02/03/2011 13:47 - DILG: Vice Mayor signature enough for Councilors travel
- 02/03/2011 13:46 - Milo's nat'l cage tourney to be held in Zambo
- 02/03/2011 13:46 - Police, TFZ conduct saturation drive in Recodo
- 02/03/2011 13:45 - Sec. Robredo: Better use money for projects than deposit it in the bank
- 02/03/2011 13:43 - Gas owner denies she owns truck involved in accident
- 02/03/2011 13:39 - Valesco guests in District-wide Arts Fair 2011
- 01/03/2011 20:19 - Zamcelco officials face first criminal case
- 01/03/2011 20:19 - Basilan celebrates 37th founding anniversary
- 01/03/2011 20:18 - Beng cites role of youth in identifying climate change solutions