Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:36
The Zamboanga City Police Office revealed that for the year 2010, a total of 19 policemen under the ZCPO have administrative cases filed in the Pre-Charge Section of the ZCPO.
Data gathered from the ZCPO, Pre-Charge Section shows that the 19 policemen with ranks of Police Officer 1 to Police Officer 3, Senior Police Officer 1 to Senior Police Officer 3, and Police Senior Inspector had cases filed against them.
Their cases vary from simple misconduct, less grave neglect of duty, grave misconduct, simple neglect of duty, serious neglect of duty, conduct unbecoming of a police officer, gross incompetence, and dishonesty.
Punishment for these type of offenses vary from reprimand, suspension, and dismissal.
The policemen came from the Patrol Section, Sta. Maria Police Station, Sinunuc Police Station, Tourist Police, ZCPO Community Police Action Center, Culianan Police Station, and Labuan Police Station.
The cases of the policemen were either solved, pending or still under investigation.
Meanwhile, the Officer in Charge of the Zamboanga City Police Office, P/Sr. Supt. Edwin de Ocampo has reminded his policemen to go back to basics which is the good moral and right conduct. He said “importante yung how you deal with civilians.”
By R.G. Go
- 19/01/2011 14:16 - PCID welcomes developments in Mindanao peace processes
- 18/01/2011 11:46 - Zambo City should say if it wants to join Western Peninsula - Jalosjos
- 18/01/2011 11:44 - Lobregat urges RDs to tell truth on Regional transfer issue
- 18/01/2011 11:40 - Lobregat inaugurates projects in Mariki
- 18/01/2011 11:38 - Perez says NEA hearing will not hamper Zamcelco operation
- 18/01/2011 11:34 - Police clarifies alleged abduction in San Roque
- 18/01/2011 11:33 - PRO9 starts series of trainings for policemen
- 18/01/2011 11:31 - Sec. Deles glad over MNLF-GRP Legal Panels' peace efforts
- 18/01/2011 11:27 - Asia Foundation gives 5,000 new books to 85 Zambo public schools
- 17/01/2011 14:59 - Zamboanga peninsula leaders unite to form Western Peninsula group