Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:33
The Police Regional Office 9 (PRO9) has conducted its first City, Municipality Police Station Unit Training which started yesterday morning at the office of the 9th Regional Special Training Unit, inside the headquarters of the PRO 9 at Camp Romeo Abendan, in Barangay Mercedes.
The training is one of the plans of PRO 9 Regional Director, P/Chief Supt. Elpidio De Asis Jr., intended for policemen this year.
The first group to undergo the seven days training is the Police Station of Labangan in Zamboanga del Sur.
The Labangan Police who will undergo the training is composed of three officers and 26 Police Non-Commission Officers.
De Asis said, “nagkaroon tayo ng unit training upang magkaroon ng iisang direction ang pulis.”
Things to be taught during the seven days training were the mission and vision of the police, their functions, and their areas will also be assessed and checked how the problems can be solved.
The policemen will also be taught respect for others, being honest, reliable, and accountable and how to work with other sectors.
By R.G. Go
- 18/01/2011 11:44 - Lobregat urges RDs to tell truth on Regional transfer issue
- 18/01/2011 11:40 - Lobregat inaugurates projects in Mariki
- 18/01/2011 11:38 - Perez says NEA hearing will not hamper Zamcelco operation
- 18/01/2011 11:36 - 19 Zambo cops charged in 2010
- 18/01/2011 11:34 - Police clarifies alleged abduction in San Roque
- 18/01/2011 11:31 - Sec. Deles glad over MNLF-GRP Legal Panels' peace efforts
- 18/01/2011 11:27 - Asia Foundation gives 5,000 new books to 85 Zambo public schools
- 17/01/2011 14:59 - Zamboanga peninsula leaders unite to form Western Peninsula group
- 17/01/2011 14:58 - Police car slams barrier in Sangali
- 17/01/2011 14:58 - Man arrested for illegal possession of firearms