Wednesday, 17 November 2010 08:15
Local Police are still investigating the death of an unidentified man after he was shot by two unidentified assailants at the vicinity of Zalazar Subdivision, Barangay Talon-Talon, this city, at dawn yesterday.
Tetuan police Station commander Police Superintendent Albert Larubis described the victim to be more or less 40-50 years of age, about 5’4” in height, dark complexion, wearing maong pants, white with black color stripes polo shirt and white shoes.
Larubis said the victim succumbed to two gunshot wounds.
Initial investigation conducted by police investigators disclosed that the victim was last seen walking along Talon-Talon road. Witnesses told policemen that two unidentified armed gunmen suddenly approached the victim then without provocation, shot him repeatedly.
The suspects hurriedly fled towards unknown direction after the incident.
Local police personnel are still conducting a follow-up investigation to establish the identity of the victim as well as his assailants.
The motive of the incident is still undetermined as local barangay officials confirmed that the victim is not a resident of the said place.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to Villa Funeral Homes.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 18/11/2010 11:05 - Agan inclined to support calls for moratorium in tax increase
- 18/11/2010 11:04 - Stakeholders meet to address nutrition needs of Isabela City
- 18/11/2010 11:03 - PNP reports significant drop in crimes during first 8 months of 2010
- 18/11/2010 11:03 - RMN continues to dominate airlanes in Zamboanga
- 18/11/2010 11:02 - Police bust illegal recruitment activity
- 17/11/2010 08:15 - Solis calls on Lobregat: Listen to the will of the people
- 17/11/2010 08:12 - Gov't employee stabbed in old public market
- 17/11/2010 08:11 - ZAMCELCO board member election set on Sunday
- 17/11/2010 08:09 - November is national book month
- 17/11/2010 08:08 - Gov’t respects MILF position on retention of current facilitator