Saturday, 16 October 2010 10:44
“If you can’t beat them, join them….” so as the popular axiom goes...
Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag Ibig joins the internet era as it goes online with it’s housing loan verification.
Pag Ibig housing loan barrowers can now monitor and check their housing loan balance and view their last 24 payments anytime anywhere without needing to go up close and personal to the Fund’s office as they can now do it with just a finger away by typing http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/.
Pag-IBIG members can now access the system using any web browser via the internet connection by typing the above web address.
“Online registration, facilitates the membership registration and generation/printing of Member’s Data Form (MDF) by accessing our website in the internet. After the registration, members are advised to indicate the tracking number at the printed MDF and submit to Pag-IBIG Fund office.” Corazon Mamauag- Members’ Services Officer 1V-Pagibig-Zamboanga was quoted as saying.
Mamauag said the system enables housing loan borrowers to check their housing loan balance and view their last 24 payments elsewhere, at their convenience, using the internet. The necessary data for verification are the Housing Loan (HL No.) number, last name and first name of the member.
It can be recalled Pag-IBIG Fund started the soft launching of its Member Services – Online Membership Registration on September 14. And now, it’s newest array of online services -the Online Housing Loan Verification- was launched October 06 giving Pag Ibig members easy access to such data wherever part of the globe they may be. (PR)
- 16/10/2010 10:48 - Two-day 'Cinematica' workshop starts today
- 16/10/2010 10:48 - Nuno questions Jimenez's motive on DOJ petition
- 16/10/2010 10:47 - Man shot dead in Tugbungan
- 16/10/2010 10:46 - OPAPP launches PAMANA program as complementary track to peace
- 16/10/2010 10:45 - Man stabbed, seriously wounded
- 16/10/2010 10:44 - WMSU USC, Amnesty to celebrate World Poverty Eradication Day
- 16/10/2010 10:40 - Kidnapped lady Fil-Chinese trader released by captors
- 15/10/2010 11:13 - Sec. Soliman warns Barangay, SK bets using social projects for politicking
- 15/10/2010 11:13 - Man shot, seriously wounded
- 15/10/2010 11:12 - Conduct of Hermosa activities in grandstand gets praises