Thursday, 13 September 2012 12:47
A suspected notorious thief was killed after when unidentified gunman shot him the other day at the inner portion of Sitio Lumiyap in Barangay Divisoria.
Dead on the spot was Radnie Ramos y Alejandro alias Jackpot, 30, and a resident of Zonta, Sitio Lumiyap, Divisoria.
Divisoria Police Station commander Superintendent Haywien Salvado said the suspect succumbed to multiple gunshot wounds on the different parts of his body.
Recovered from the possession of Ramos was an unlicensed homemade Caliber .38 revolver and a small knife believed to be his weapon when doing his illegal activity.
Authorities tagged the suspect as a well-known “akyat bahay” gang involved in a series of robbery incidents in the area. They said most of the victims refused to file their formal complaints to the police station for fear of retaliation from the suspect.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to St. Peter Funeral Parlor for the post mortem examination. Motive of the incident as well as the identity of the suspect is yet to be determined,” the Divisoria police station chief said.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 13/09/2012 12:57 - PCL members negative impression on Zambo airport hurts — Sadain
- 13/09/2012 12:55 - Agan calls for streamlining of yellow cards given to poor
- 13/09/2012 12:54 - ARMM tightens security in Basilan
- 13/09/2012 12:51 - CMK Creations launches ‘Zambo Semana Dela Moda’
- 13/09/2012 12:48 - Erbie Fabian dart tourney set October 5 and 6
- 13/09/2012 12:46 - OWWA: Search for OFW Model Families until Sept. 19 deadline
- 13/09/2012 12:45 - OWWA turns over P1M death benefit
- 13/09/2012 12:44 - PAZ invites media to IPSP forum
- 13/09/2012 12:43 - PCL conducts bloodletting today
- 13/09/2012 12:41 - Training “Wounded Healers” for dialogue and peace