Wednesday, 22 August 2012 14:03
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Revenue District Office 93-A has reached its target collection for the month of July, this year.
Revenue District Officer Merlyn DV Vicente revealed that for the month of July, his collected P153,345,891.48 from a target goal of P144,393,000.
The collection of the office came from the Income Tax Returns, transfer taxes, government projects, and several business taxes.
Last year, the office was tasked to collect P1.6 Billion and now it was increased to more than P1.8 Billion, the BIR local official further revealed.
The BIR will conduct strict monitoring on the compliance of all withholding taxes including government and private to continuously reach its goal.
Aside from this, Vicente said the office will also continue the tax compliance verification drive, their regular tax mapping, and tax information drive.
By R.G. A A. Go
- 23/08/2012 13:12 - PINOYcare, BHCI conduct feeding program in Putik
- 23/08/2012 13:07 - PNP, BFP, and BJMP officials sad over lost of Sec. Robredo
- 23/08/2012 13:03 - Road mishap: 2 died, 1 hurt in Tigbalabag
- 23/08/2012 13:02 - 3 hurt in another bombing, this time in Zambowood
- 22/08/2012 14:08 - Police in Ayala score vs. criminals: 2 killed, 2 hurt in Patalon shootout
- 22/08/2012 14:02 - Businessman accidentally shot himself in Sta. Maria
- 22/08/2012 13:54 - Drug pusher killed, cop hurt in Baliwasan shootout
- 22/08/2012 13:52 - Fabian’s 10-point agenda favored by residents
- 22/08/2012 13:49 - Marc Velasco ‘Ordinary Song’ to hold concert in Zambo City in September
- 22/08/2012 13:46 - P100 million will be refunded to Zamcelco?