Monday, 13 August 2012 13:21
A boat skipper was found dead aboard their vessel while on dry docked at Varadero de Recodo in Purok 2, Barangay Recodo, this city, last Saturday.
Report disclosed that Elmer Guiquing y Tattao, 38, single, a native of Barangay Pateros, Makati City was found dead by his co-workers on board M/V Voyageur.
Police investigators said the victim might have died of a natural death because there was no sign of struggle or force found in his body.
The victim and his companions came from a basketball game at Recodo and immediately upon his return to their boat then he took a rest at his cot bed.
According to the victim’s companions, they saw Guiquing lying at his cot bed still awake and texting to unidentified person.
The next day, their chief mate identified as Dominador Tuban instructed his co-worker to call the victim for their breakfast but found out the victim already lifeless.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to La Merced Funeral Homes for post mortem examination and burial.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 14/08/2012 13:11 - GPH, MILF end talks with progress, commit to solve problems
- 14/08/2012 13:10 - Lobregat fully supports Iturralde on helmet issue
- 14/08/2012 13:04 - Kicker: On UZ tarpaulin showing number of gunshot victims
- 14/08/2012 12:57 - EDSP scholarships for OFW dependents opened - OWWA
- 13/08/2012 13:21 - Another shooting: 1 wounded in Barangay San Jose Gusu
- 13/08/2012 13:19 - ‘Greening’ program will improve water supply of Zamboanga
- 13/08/2012 13:18 - Kin of slain Comelec officer in Basilan seeks justice
- 13/08/2012 13:14 - PRC Zambo chapter blood bank runs P300k deficit
- 13/08/2012 13:13 - SRPI, mayor’s office give out work books
- 13/08/2012 13:09 - Thousands join Walk for Humanity