Saturday, 11 August 2012 00:00
Two men wanted for the crime of robbery were arrested by police operatives in separate places in this city few days ago.
Arrested on Wednesday, Harvey Domingo y Sioco, 27, single, a resident of Upper barangay Calarian, this city, was arrested at the vicinity of a school along Varela St..
Then on Thursday, Norberto Manicap y Enriquez, 24, single, at Falcatan street in Barangay Tetuan.
The two were arrested by operatives of the Zamboanga City Public Safety Company (ZCPSC) under Supt. William Gadayan.
According to police, Manicap was arrested by virtue of a warrant of arrest under criminal case 5766 issued by Judge Reynerio G. Estacio of Regional Trial Court Branch 14 with a recommended bail bond of P100,000.
His co-accused Domingo was also arrested in the same robbery case. They were taken to the ZCPSC headquarters for custody pending their turn over to the court.
By Eugene Lasprillas
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Kidnapped Indian escapes Abu Sayyaf captors in Sulu
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Mining company adopts a river project in Vitali
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Reliable, efficient communication for your business globally
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Renown fashion designer belies Aussie's allegation
- 11/08/2012 00:00 - Send Bulk Text Messages to your clients in a flash with Sun Business Message Cast
- 10/08/2012 11:15 - 2 bandits killed, 1 captured in Tungawan town firefight
- 10/08/2012 11:13 - 1 positive case of Enterovirus confirmed in Zambo City
- 10/08/2012 11:11 - City Council helps flood victims in Manila, Luzon
- 10/08/2012 11:09 - Dialogue on helmets issue set next week at City Council
- 10/08/2012 11:00 - DTI issues ICC stickers for helmets