Thursday, 09 August 2012 11:23
A suspected drug pusher was arrested by the personnel of Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) during a buy-bust operation at Purok 3, Barangay Recodo, this city, last Tuesday.
Report disclosed that joint personnel of the local police Anti-Illegal Drugs Special Operations Task Force (AIDSOTF), Intelligence Unit and Ayala Police Station arrested Abdulla Bilmain y Asali alias Boyet, 30, married, and a resident of the same barangay.
Confiscated from his possession and direct control were 6 pieces of small heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline granules believed to be Methamphetamine Hydrochloride locally known as shabu; the 3 pieces of Php100 bills marked money and 2 pieces small aluminum foil.
The suspect was brought to ZCPO headquarters for proper investigation and detention.
The confiscated sachets of alleged shabu were forwarded to Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for quantitative and qualitative examination.
A case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, will be readied against him in court.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 09/08/2012 13:07 - Landslide leaves 4 dead in Midsalip, Zambo del Sur
- 09/08/2012 11:29 - Biel: ‘My loyalty is still with LDP’
- 09/08/2012 11:26 - Cabato hints to pattern Davao City’s iron fist in Zambo City
- 09/08/2012 11:25 - DPWH - Zambo Sibugay road 75% completed
- 09/08/2012 11:24 - Drinking spree in Sangali turns bloody: 1 stabbed
- 09/08/2012 11:22 - Iturralde wants control of police force back to city government
- 09/08/2012 11:20 - Kato attacks in Cotabato timed to coincide with GPH, MILF talks in KL, says Leonen
- 09/08/2012 11:18 - Thousands to join ‘Walk for Humanity’ on Aug. 6
- 09/08/2012 11:13 - Valesco’s eco-tourism directory almost done
- 08/08/2012 09:24 - 'Satti' businesswoman shot dead in Tetuan holdup