Saturday, 04 August 2012 11:04
A policeman’s father lost his pistol after unidentified burglar robbed their house at Duston Drive in Barangay Sta. Catalina, this city, yesterday dawn.
Police report disclosed that Police Officer 1 Saudi Kurais filed a complaint in behalf of his father identified as Haris Kurais that their house was robbed at about 4:00 o’clock dawn Thursday.
The victim claimed that he was robbed of his Armscor Caliber .45 Pistol with three magazines loaded with 8 ammunitions each; wallet containing Permit to Carry For Outside Residence (PTCFOR), firearm license, voter’s identification card and cash money amounting to P7,000.
According to police investigators, Haris Kurais and Hurinor S. Harris were at the first floor of their house having their Ramadan fast or "sawn" at dawn when the robbers forcibly detached the two glass blades of the window jalousie at the second floor.
The suspects went inside the room and carted the firearms and the wallet, which was placed on top of the bed.
Accordingly, PO1 Kurais was on duty at Barangay Arena Blanco when the incident happened.
A follow-up investigation was conducted to establish identity of the suspects behind the robbery.
The case is still pending investigation.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 04/08/2012 11:57 - AdZU congratulates Dr. Dellariarte as First Awardee of TOSP 2012
- 04/08/2012 11:53 - Alavar praises organizers of 'Vida Na Mangle Festival'
- 04/08/2012 11:51 - CEB launches 6 more inter-island routes
- 04/08/2012 11:50 - Number of gunshot victims reaches now to 110
- 04/08/2012 11:48 - Aman trading group warns bogus investors using its biz name
- 04/08/2012 11:00 - PMA entrance exam set to kick off on August 26
- 04/08/2012 10:53 - 3 cops, civilian killed, 5 more wounded in Sulu ambush
- 03/08/2012 14:24 - Grenade blast at Catholic Cathedral in Jolo, Sulu
- 03/08/2012 14:24 - Brgy. chairman, 3 others arrested for illegal guns in Zambo del Sur
- 03/08/2012 14:23 - City gov't, PSC support Diaz in London 2012 Olympics