Tuesday, 31 July 2012 11:20
A 24-year-old man said that he and companion were robbed and held up by two unidentified gunmen along R.T. Lim Boulevard in Barangay San Jose Cawa-Cawa, this city, last weekend.
The man who was identified as Loui Dela Torre y Bantolo, 24, single, of Pasay, San Roque in this city, said the robbery and hold up against him and his companion, a certain Sid, family name unknown, happened last Saturday.
He and his companion went to R.T. Boulevard particularly in front of Zamboanga Brent Hospital sitting on their motorcycle when two armed men clad in black jacket and wearing a ball cap approached them and declared the heist.
According to the victim, one of the suspects pointed a hard object, concealed inside the pocket of his jacket in the side part of the driver, and forcibly took their valuables and the motorcycle.
The suspects fled toward the city proper area after the incident on board the victim’s motorcycle.
Police said that Dela Torre appeared and filed complaint at the office of the Criminal Investigation and Detective Management (CIDM) saying that his motorcycle Honda Wave 100 color black with temporary plate number 092804 and his two cellular phones Nokia 5130 and Samsung Phone were taken by the suspects.
A follow-up investigation was conducted by the local police to establish the identity of the suspects and their possible arrest.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 31/07/2012 11:47 - Mayor denies rumors 2 LDP councilmen set to shift ZTZ
- 31/07/2012 11:25 - Nuño says revisit buy of defective JAC vehicles
- 31/07/2012 11:24 - PDEA celebrates 10th anniversary
- 31/07/2012 11:23 - Rep. Fabian website goes online today
- 31/07/2012 11:22 - SCC outreach program benefits 1,000 families in Lakewood
- 30/07/2012 12:45 - Another one killed in shooting incident
- 30/07/2012 12:42 - Beng renews 5T Philhealth cards
- 30/07/2012 12:41 - Elago questions privatization of water district, public hospitals
- 30/07/2012 12:41 - FEBARKAZA prexy opens Zetan’s basketball tourney
- 30/07/2012 12:39 - 'Fuerza' firmly behind Fabian's bid for mayor