Monday, 30 July 2012 12:39
Fuerza Zamboanga, a multi sectoral group composed of professionals, businessmen, employees, teachers and ordinary people, solidifies its support to Congressman Erbie A. Fabian's bid for the mayoralty post.
Fuerza Zamboanga is the same group that has been silently coordinating and working with Fabian in his several endeavors, including the various sport events like boxing and basketball.
In a press statement issued yesterday, Fuerza leaders said they are firmly behind Rep. Fabian's next political plan because he has already proven himself as a leader and achiever as councilor, vice mayor,mayor for six months and congressman for three terms.
"Congressman Fabian's unblemished record and impeccable performance as councilor, vice mayor, mayor and congressman makes him the choice of Fuerza Zamboanga. Zamboangueños deserve a leader like Fabian who has the integrity, guts and experience in government service," said the press statement.
The group explained that Fabian has the guts which many people admire because he has declared to make the peace and order problem his number concern and priority if elected mayor in the 2013 midterm elections.
Fabian had earlier announced that he has already consulted Vice Mayor Rodrigo Duterte on the latter's formula and approach in ridding Davao City of criminals and making it a haven for investors and tourists.
"Duterte's formula is doable and applicable in Zamboanga City," Fabian was quoted as saying.
Fuerza Zamboanga added that another quality of Fabian is his willingness to share responsibilities with other officials within the city government and his declaration that he will consult with other sectors of the society in all vital decision making while sitting
as a mayor.
In addition, Fabian has vowed to make his administration transparent in all transactions.
- 31/07/2012 11:20 - 2 men robbed, held-up along R.T. Lim Blvd.2 men robbed, held-up along R.T. Lim Blvd.
- 30/07/2012 12:45 - Another one killed in shooting incident
- 30/07/2012 12:42 - Beng renews 5T Philhealth cards
- 30/07/2012 12:41 - Elago questions privatization of water district, public hospitals
- 30/07/2012 12:41 - FEBARKAZA prexy opens Zetan’s basketball tourney
- 30/07/2012 12:39 - Iturralde calls on police to score vs. criminals
- 30/07/2012 12:38 - Moro group calls on AFP to cease military operations in Basilan
- 30/07/2012 12:35 - RDC 9 endorses SRPI coal power
- 30/07/2012 12:34 - 3 ZAFA players joins PHL under 19 training pool
- 30/07/2012 12:31 - Top political leaders in Basilan take oath as LP members