Tuesday, 24 July 2012 13:14
Two unidentified holduppers riding-in-tandem on a motorcycle robbed an internet café along Pasay in Barangay San Roque at dawn Saturday, police said.
The suspects broke inside the establishment and held up the customers and café’s caretaker at gunpoint. They took away cash and valuables.
The Sta. Maria Police Station report showed that the holduppers divested P25,000 cash and three units cellular phones.
According to the report, the suspects fled on board a motorcycle without plate number towards an unknown direction.
The victims reported the incident to authorities who dispatched operatives to track down the suspects and to establish their identities and possible recovery of the loots.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 24/07/2012 13:27 - Bizmen to support mayoral candidate who makes Zamboanga a safe place
- 24/07/2012 13:26 - 1.56M signed up in 10-day ARMM voters’ registration
- 24/07/2012 13:25 - DOLE inks MOA on road safety
- 24/07/2012 13:23 - Fabian bills move up in the Senate
- 24/07/2012 13:17 - Fire destroys 20 homes in Brgy. Talon-Talon
- 24/07/2012 12:51 - Nuño opposes Water District privatization
- 24/07/2012 12:24 - Perez takes over as Zambo Sibugay prov’l police chief
- 24/07/2012 12:23 - Pro-RH now? Aquino tells PH: Practice responsible parenthood
- 24/07/2012 12:20 - SCC celebrates centennial birthday of its founder today
- 24/07/2012 12:09 - Stray bullet hits young boy’s chest in Pasonanca