Monday, 23 July 2012 12:39
A 32-year-old woman was beaten to death with a piece of wood by her live-in partner in Barangay Sibulao at dawn yesterday, police said.
Juliet Ramillano y Solis, 32, was killed by her husband identified Sonny Boy Falcatan y Ramillano, 36, a farmer, Vitali Police Station said.
Sr. Inspector Joel Tuttuh , Vitali police commander, said the woman suffered multiple contusion and hematoma that resulted to her death.
“The victim suffered injuries in the head and different parts of her body,” he said.
The victim was oftentimes punched with fist blows or mauled, and beaten with a piece of wood by his live-in partner when he is under the influence of liquor.
The neighbors of the victim rushed her to the Vitali Lying-in Clinic for medical treatment but was pronounced dead on arrival by the attending physician.
Further investigation disclosed that the victim was mauled in several occasions but still refused to file a formal complaint against the suspect.
The suspect is presently detained at the police station pending the filing of a parricide case against him in court being readied by the police.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 23/07/2012 13:03 - DOT IX launches ‘Vinta’ sailing at Paseo del Mar
- 23/07/2012 12:54 - Drunk man shot, hurt by buddy in Culianan
- 23/07/2012 12:53 - On Jalosjos’ voter registration case Fabian: ‘Let the people decide’
- 23/07/2012 12:52 - 4 minors held for robbery cases
- 23/07/2012 12:45 - Forgers counterfeit new series peso bills - BSP
- 23/07/2012 12:35 - Jalosjos: ‘Even if they will all bolt out I will still run for mayor’
- 21/07/2012 11:20 - 4 City Gov't-purchased JAC pick-up vehicles grounded for repair?
- 21/07/2012 11:15 - 1st Madaris directors meet held in Basilan
- 21/07/2012 11:13 - Another worker shot dead in Ayala
- 21/07/2012 11:10 - GPH, MILF end peace talks successfully in Kuala Lumpur