Monday, 16 July 2012 12:33
Zamboanga City Chapter Administrator Victor Liozo Jr. of the the Philippine Red Cross (PRC) represents the City to the 2nd Asia Pacific Fundraiser Network Seminar in Bangkok, Thailand.
Liozo is part of the 13 partipants coming from the Philippines who all came from the PRC’s different Chapter in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The three-day seminar from July 15 to July 18 is participated in by 75 representatives coming from the Asian Region.
The PRC has 104 Chapters and PRC Zamboanga City Chapter was chosen because of its constant good performance.
The participants have to share their best practices when it comes to fund generation during the seminar.
The PRC is a worldwide known organization which sustains its operations from donations and in return, it gives several services to the public.
The six major Red Cross services includes blood program, Red Cross Youth, community health and nursing services, disaster management services, safety services and social services.
The PRC is anchored on its seven fundamental principles which are humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity, and universality.
By R.G. A A. Go
- 16/07/2012 12:53 - Beng cheers Dr. Ho on investiture
- 16/07/2012 12:51 - Cabato seeks his 7th term as councilor
- 16/07/2012 12:37 - DOST approves P13M projects for 29 SETUP
- 16/07/2012 12:36 - Drunken man hacked by pal in Brgy. Cacao drinking spree
- 16/07/2012 12:34 - Peace talks between government, MILF resume today in Malaysia
- 16/07/2012 12:32 - Lobregat to Zamboangueños: 'Think about future of children'
- 16/07/2012 12:31 - 1 killed, 1 hurt in Barangay Talisayan road acccident
- 15/07/2012 00:00 - Police clarifies report on Tetuan hold-up
- 15/07/2012 00:00 - Group bats for Human Rights instruction in schools
- 15/07/2012 00:00 - CEB removes fuel surcharge in all domestic seat sale