Tuesday, 10 July 2012 13:05
An employee of a fishing company was stabbed and wounded by his co-worker inside the complex of Sangali Fishing Port in Barangay Sangali, this city, the other day.
Sangali Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Noel Lozano identified the victim as Rico Pintor y Sanchez, 21, single, employee of Sogo Fishing Corporation and a resident of the same place.
The victim sustained a lone stab wound on his left arm and brought to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) for medical treatment.
Lozano identified the suspect as Gilbert Francisco, of legal age, also of the said barangay.
Initial investigation conducted disclosed that the victim and the suspects were at the vicinity of the fishing port when a heated argument ensued between then suddenly the latter armed with a knife attacked the former then stab him on the left arm.
Immediately, responding policemen of Sangali Police Station arrived at the crime scene which resulted to the arrest of the suspect.
Lozano said that the suspect was temporarily detained at the police station while a frustrated homicide case was readied against him in court.
by: Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 10/07/2012 13:11 - Human rights’ amnesty org. bats for passage of ATT
- 10/07/2012 13:10 - JDC urges women with breast cancer to have early treatment
- 10/07/2012 13:09 - Lobregat optimistic Comelec will favor petition vs Jalosjos
- 10/07/2012 13:07 - “He’ll assume post by July 16,” -Yanga
- 10/07/2012 13:06 - Muti kagawad arrested for illegal gun possession
- 10/07/2012 13:05 - Villar wants Fabian to lead local NP-LP-NPC coalition ticket
- 10/07/2012 13:04 - Ma, son wounded in hakcing incident
- 09/07/2012 12:22 - Despite Climaco, Lobregat protests It’s all systems go for team Jalosjos
- 09/07/2012 12:21 - All set for Nutrition Month celeberation
- 09/07/2012 12:20 - Fabian to Lobregat-Climaco supporters: Let’s respect other’s decicion