Thursday, 05 July 2012 13:33
Zamboanguenos for the Transformation of Zamboanga (ZTZ) founder Romeo "Nonong" Jalosjos has cited the importance of keeping sanitation and orderliness in Zamboanga City.
Jalosjos said tourists and visitors will always have their bad impression of the city if they see poor performances in cleanliness, sanitation and orderliness.
The developer of the world-renowned Dakak Resort said the upkeep of the city is the basic requirement to lure tourists and investors.
Earlier, Jalosjos commented and even described Zamboanga City's poor upkeep as a sign that the city is already melting (ta diriti ya) from garbage and disorderliness.
He observed that there has been less effort in keeping the city clean and beautiful. Hence, he announced that ZTZ will do its best to bring back the old glory of the city - a city of flowers and a city that is clean.
Jalosjos also assured that once elected mayor of the city next year, he will see to it that at least 80 percent of the 25-point agenda of ZTZ shall have been implemented within the first three years.
by Frank Buenaventura
- 05/07/2012 13:47 - Ulama's group sec-gen denies position paper vs. Governor Tan
- 05/07/2012 13:43 - College student shot in Taluksangay
- 05/07/2012 13:42 - OCD gets items for disaster preparedness
- 05/07/2012 13:41 - Two men shot dead in Mampang
- 05/07/2012 13:40 - Elago on Zamcelco issue 'I feel vindicated'
- 05/07/2012 13:32 - FEBARKAZA to stay neutral in 2013 polls
- 05/07/2012 13:32 - Business chamber meets with import-export agent
- 05/07/2012 13:31 - Carpenter arrested for carrying ‘boga’
- 05/07/2012 13:29 - Atilano: 'I know the by-laws of Zamcelco'
- 04/07/2012 11:04 - Zamcelco prexy bares contractor of electrification program violates contract