Wednesday, 04 July 2012 11:02
Pursuing his dedicated public service to humanity, District 2 congressman Erbie Fabian recently handed over a wheelchair to an eight-year-old boy from Barangay Tugbungan who is suffering from cerebral palsy ailment since birth.
The parents of Guiller John Ramillano earlier wrote the office of Fabian seeking assistance for the donation of one unit wheelchair which is very essential to the patient especially with his present situation wherein he is bedridden and needed to be refreshed with his environment by way of bringing him around his surroundings and see the rays of sunlight.
Heeding to the request, Fabian personally brought a brand new wheelchair to the residence of Guiller John Ramillano where the parents and grandparents of the patient welcomed the solon and were glad of his presence.
Fabian handed the wheelchair to the patient who was seen elated over the item which he was longing to have for a very long time already.
Mrs. Pilar Alfonso, grandmother of Guiller John expressed her millions of thanks to Fabian for such a wonderful heart which made their wish come true.
“Thank you very much to Erbie, for this wonderful gift he has given to my grandson, we never expected it - we will cherish this forever, hope you will continue helping the needy,” Mrs. Alfonso said.
Fabian’s advocacy of helping the disabled Zamboangeños started a decade ago when he was still a fulltime broadcast-journalist. Before entering politics, Fabian is already known for this public service which he carried on until today.
The solon said that being a dedicated public servant, it knows no boundaries, but a continued delivery of assistance to the helpless Zamboangeños.
by: Bhong Simbajon
- 05/07/2012 13:32 - Business chamber meets with import-export agent
- 05/07/2012 13:31 - Carpenter arrested for carrying ‘boga’
- 05/07/2012 13:29 - Atilano: 'I know the by-laws of Zamcelco'
- 04/07/2012 11:04 - Zamcelco prexy bares contractor of electrification program violates contract
- 04/07/2012 11:03 - Abubakar is Soroptimist International Gov elect
- 04/07/2012 11:02 - Hataman condemns killing of peace activist
- 04/07/2012 11:01 - City jail has new clinic
- 04/07/2012 11:01 - Only hard working individuals may run with me - Jalosjos
- 04/07/2012 11:00 - Mega Fishing Corporation holds skills training program
- 04/07/2012 11:00 - Nuega debunks complaints vs NFA kicker: Orders investigation