Monday, 02 July 2012 11:47
Universidad de Zamboanga (UZ) joins the National Nutrition Council (NNC) in celebrating the Nutrition Month this July with this year’s theme: “Pagkain ng gulay ugaliin, araw-araw itong ihain.” For 2012, the focus is on vegetables and its nutritional benefits.
In lieu with this month’s celebration, UZ’s Arturo Eustaquio Memorial Science High School (AEMSHS) and Technical High School (THS) will have the event’s opening program today, July 2, 2012 and will hold various activities such as the Poster-Slogan Making Contest, Photomontage-“Collage Making” Contest, Eating Contest, Amazing Race and Gardening. On July 31, 2012, there will be a Food Festival, Awarding and Closing Programs as part of the culminating activity.
UZ’s AEMSHS and THS celebrate Nutrition Month to promote healthy and nurtured living.
by: Jezel Cleofas
- 03/07/2012 13:00 - Red Cross calls for more blood donors
- 03/07/2012 12:59 - sadain wants west coast highway named after Mayor Cesar Climaco
- 03/07/2012 12:56 - ZamBaSulTa Ulama empowerment, solidarity forum held at Amils Tower
- 02/07/2012 11:48 - Thousands join ZTZ, number still growing
- 02/07/2012 11:47 - Valesco promotes Latuan caves
- 02/07/2012 11:46 - ALPA in Mindanao has chance to turn into tropical depression – PAGASA
- 02/07/2012 11:46 - Jalosjos welcomes Beng's bid for mayoralty post
- 02/07/2012 11:45 - Palace widens coverage of conditional cash transfer
- 02/07/2012 11:44 - Beng pursues more projects, programs
- 02/07/2012 11:42 - Arena Blanco NHS hosts leadership training