Saturday, 30 June 2012 11:27
The President of the Federacion del Barangay Kagawad de Zamboanga (FEBARKAZA) revealed that majority of their members favor the postponement of the 2013 barangay elections.
FEBARKAZA President, Arturo N. Onrubia said in an interview, “Cuando ya chene kame diamun asembleya, uno del parte alia cuando yan cuento si Congresswoman Beng Climaco-Salazar, ya chene ele oprtunidad pregunta conel maga kagawad pati maga kapitan presente. More or less 100% del maga kagawads ya contesta cun Maam Beng kay kere sila man postpone conel election.”
According to Onrubia, Congresswoman Salazar asked the Barangay Kagawads and Barangay Captains present during the "FEBARKAZA’s Aca-15 Asemblea General" for their opinion so the congresswoman will be able to bring the matter to Congress.
Onrubia said, “El los demas alegre kay man postpone el schedule del barangay election na October 2013. Iyo mas quiere iyo man extend. Si man local election y national election, doble el gasto del gobyerno y si chene pa sila unfinished projects pwede se sila ase akaba.”
There is a proposal in congress and senate to postpone the 2013 barangay elections cheduled on October 2013.
In this city, there are 686 Barangay Kagawads who are members of the FEBARKAZA.
By:R.G. Antonet Go
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - CEB lowers fuel surcharge as much as 20% on all domestic flights
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - Still no contact with Jordanian reporter’s captors -- Police
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - Sun Cellular celebrates freedom, Filipino artists
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - US assists 10 Mindanao companies to meet global export standards
- 30/06/2012 11:29 - Zamboanga City tops dengue cases in Region
- 30/06/2012 11:25 - Kabang's trip to US will push through
- 30/06/2012 11:23 - Break-up of triumvirate slows down quest to beat Jalosjos in 2013, says Nuño
- 30/06/2012 11:18 - Deped, PDEA holds training on 'Barkada Kontra Droga'
- 30/06/2012 11:17 - Hubby of prostitute beat up customer
- 30/06/2012 11:16 - Sulu CMC says Atyani, two Filipinos are not “missing”