Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:44
The District Engineer of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), Zamboanga City District Office revealed that the office already spent P100 Million for infrastructure projects in this city from January to present.
DPWH District Engr. Merham Acas disclosed that included in the P100 Million worth of projects are the road projects in Malagutay and Western Mindanao Command, RT Lim Boulevard, Labuan to Limpapa Road, San Ramon Penal Colony, Governor Camins, Cabaluay, Putik, Guiwan, Malagutay and Western Mindanao Command.
He said that their office is targeting to finish all projects by December this year.
The funds for the different projects came from the DPWH’s regular infrastructure program fund.
According to Acas, the said projects all came from DPWH and there are still other projects from the local government and the two congressmen.
The DPWH Zamboanga City District Office is in charge of maintaining National Roads which include San Jose Gusu, Governor Lim Avenue, Veterans Avenue, Licomo, Sta. Cruz road, San Jose Cawa-Cawa and the Zamboanga City Labuan to Limpapa Road.
by: R.G. A A. Go
- 23/06/2012 18:47 - ASG sub-leader arrested in downtown Zamboanga
- 23/06/2012 18:47 - Two abducted men rescued in checkpoint
- 23/06/2012 18:46 - ZCWD board tours power plant in Iloilo
- 23/06/2012 18:46 - Comelec expects the number of ARMM voters to go down to 1.4-1.5M from 1.7M
- 23/06/2012 18:45 - Three dead men found in Culianan, Mercedes
- 23/06/2012 18:43 - P40 Million fire hits Jolo business district
- 23/06/2012 18:43 - Government vows to maintain efforts to curb human trafficking
- 23/06/2012 18:42 - Zambo fire station to launch own website
- 22/06/2012 10:53 - It's Mercy for Vice Mayor and Mannix for D2 Congress - Jalosjos
- 22/06/2012 10:52 - HDES alarmed over increase in AIDS cases in Zambo