Saturday, 23 June 2012 18:42
The Zamboanga City District Fire Marshall revealed that their office is planning to launch their own website within this week.
Zamboanga City District Fire Marshall F/Supt. Dominador Zabala Jr., said in an interview that the website will be done “So the public will be more informed about the office through the use of internet.”
The website, with the proposed address of www.bfp-zcfd.com was created by Computer Engineering students of the Western Mindanao State University (WMSU).
The website will contain information about the BFP, fire safety tips, announcements, news and office activities.
Aside from these, link to important documents will also be found in the website to include the firecode of the Philippines.
The Zamboanga City FireDistrict at present has seven fire stations located in Sta. Maria, Tetuan, Ayala, Manicahan, Quiniput, Vitali, and the City Fire Station. They also have seven fire sub-stations located in Guiwan, Boalan, Sta. Catalina, Upper Calarian, Recodo, Talisayan and Mercedes.
by: R.G. A A. Go
- 23/06/2012 18:46 - Comelec expects the number of ARMM voters to go down to 1.4-1.5M from 1.7M
- 23/06/2012 18:45 - Three dead men found in Culianan, Mercedes
- 23/06/2012 18:44 - P100 million spent for DPWH projects in Zambo
- 23/06/2012 18:43 - P40 Million fire hits Jolo business district
- 23/06/2012 18:43 - Government vows to maintain efforts to curb human trafficking
- 22/06/2012 10:53 - It's Mercy for Vice Mayor and Mannix for D2 Congress - Jalosjos
- 22/06/2012 10:52 - HDES alarmed over increase in AIDS cases in Zambo
- 22/06/2012 10:51 - CHR: Missing Jordanian journalist should be provided human rights protection
- 22/06/2012 10:51 - DOH assures no imported tainted milk reaches the local market
- 22/06/2012 10:50 - Police arrest drug pushers