Friday, 15 June 2012 11:23
The Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) regional government has announced the availability of scholarships for "madrasah" teachers in partnership with the Indonesian embassy.
The Bureau of Madrasah Education (BME) of DepEd-ARMM, headed by Prof. Alzad Sattar and assisted by Director Aliah Pacalna Cali, said they will be providing scholarships to all potential and qualified madrasah teachers.
"We are inviting all potential and qualified pilot madrasah teachers to avail this rare opportunity to improve their pedagogical skills with the end view of making learning more motivating for madrasah pupils and students," Usec. Sattar said in a press statement.
According to Sattar, Officer-in-Charge ARMM Regional Governor Mujiv Hataman has made it part of his reform agenda to build a critical mass of professional bureaucrats who will continue the fire of reform. This scholarship is one of the several initiatives towards professional development in the Madrasah system.
He said the maximum age requirement is 32 years old for master's degree and 35 years old for doctoral degree, minimum of 2 year working experience in a pilot madrasah, minimum General Point Average 80 (from 100 scale) for Master Degree and General Point Average 85 (from 100 scale) for Doctorate Degree and letters of motivation (including autobiography and study plan) and recommendation from the madrasah head.
Application form is available with Bureau of Madaris Education Office. Interested applicants are advise to email BME at email@example.com and all application will be received by BME Office besides the Blue mosque inside the ORG Complex, Cotabato City. The closing date is June 21, 2012. On June 22-29, 2012, Selection Committee will convene in Cotabato City.
by Hader Glang
- 16/06/2012 13:34 - Foreign journalist, two others reported missing in Jolo
- 16/06/2012 13:34 - Earthquake hits Zamboanga City
- 16/06/2012 13:33 - Riding-in-tandem men rob store at gunpoint
- 16/06/2012 13:33 - Court dismisses petition for TRO vs Zamcelco AGMA
- 15/06/2012 11:25 - Sen. Enrile says Congress eyes moving barangay polls to 2016
- 15/06/2012 11:17 - Atilano reacts on TRO petition vs Zamcelco's AGMA
- 15/06/2012 11:14 - BIR hits May target collection
- 15/06/2012 11:13 - Zambo Business Chamber holds forum, trade fair
- 15/06/2012 11:13 - DILG sets meetings on disaster preparedness, climate change
- 15/06/2012 11:12 - DOST accepts applications for PSHS scholarship