Thursday, 14 June 2012 11:30
Top officials of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao headed by Officer-in-Charge ARMM Governor Mujiv S. Hataman formally opened the
newly completed municipal building in Bongao, Tawi-Tawi on Thursday.
The construction of the building cost the local government of Bongao municipality under the administration of Mayor Jasper Que about P10
"Nagbukas tayo ng isang opisina ng bayan para lalong mapabilis ang serbisyo sa publiko at mailapat ng mga kawani ng munisipyo ang maayos
at matapat na paglilingkod sa ating mga kababayan," Que said.
According to Mayor Que, the fund for the construction of new municipal building came from their 20% Development Fund of Bongao local
He also said they decided to fill-in additional budget from their own pocket to be used primarily to add funding for their municipal
"Kasi kami dito sa Bongao kung may gusto kaming gawin para sa bayan, ay pinag-iipunan namin ng maaga para tuloy-tuloy hanggang matapos ang
aming proyekto na kailangan ng aming mga mamayan," he added.
The establishment of the new municipal building is just one of the many development projects and programs of the Que administration in
its sincere effort and commitment to address the needs of their constituents and the neighboring towns.
The town of Bongao now continues the development not only in aspects of trade, but also increasing the number of investors and the influx
of tourism as well as the improvement of peace and order.
Meanwhile, the leadership of Governor Hataman promised to allocate funds for potable water project on the mainland of Tawi-Tawi, towards
the town of Bongao, the trade center of the province.
by: Hader Glang with reports from Ely Dumaboc
- 15/06/2012 11:11 - Fishpond owner shot
- 15/06/2012 11:10 - USAID deputy mission director meets with business chamber
- 14/06/2012 11:32 - Airport manager blames city councilors for delay in transfer of Zambo Airport
- 14/06/2012 11:31 - Beng urges vigilance vs abuses on children, women
- 14/06/2012 11:31 - Comelec temporarily suspends voters' registration nationwide
- 14/06/2012 11:29 - City gov't honors WWII vets
- 14/06/2012 11:27 - Jalosjos vows to bring order in Zambo
- 14/06/2012 11:26 - Kidney transplants continue at WMMC
- 14/06/2012 11:24 - Murder case filed against killer of PPA security guard
- 14/06/2012 11:22 - Man, two women wounded in another shooting incident