Tuesday, 12 June 2012 19:18
With their fast approaching double-header concerts on June 22 and 29, the Zamboanga Hermosa Chorale and Ateneo de Zamboanga Concert Band are being supported by heavyweight sponsors whose generosity made the most anticipated events possible.
Smart Telecommunications, San Miguel Brewery and King’s Group of Companies are three of the many sponsors that pledged their commitment to showcase the best of city’s finest chorale group thru the scheduled concerts.
Ms. Cory Navarro of the King’s Group of Companies is the first to pledge the support to the concerts. Navarro passionately supported the group because she personally believes in the talents of Zamboangueños and in promoting Zamboanga City as whole in the international stage.
The proceeds of the concerts will be used to defray the expenses of the Hermosa Chorale who will be representing the country in the World Choir Games in Cincinnati, USA next month.
Smart Telecommunications and San Miguel Brewery, on the other hand, are also perennial supporters of the city’s programs and activities, including major festivals throughout the calendar year.
The support of the mentioned sponsors is core to the success of the events that is expected to dish-out a thrilling musical experience to its audience.
The Gran Concierto on June 22 at the Garden Orchid Hotel Convention Center has ticket rates of P1, 000 (with dinner), P700 and P500 while the Matinee Show at the city coliseum offers a humble ticket price of P50.
Tickets for both concerts can be availed at the Garden Orchid Hotel and Zamboanga Music and Arts Learning Center at Don Alfaro Street, Tetuan, this city.
Spectators of the upcoming events will not only experience international-caliber performances but will also support the pride of Zamboanga City in the international arena of chorale events.
- 13/06/2012 12:46 - PHL, 3 other countries sign with the U.S. partnership agreements on migrant workers rights
- 13/06/2012 12:45 - PAGASA monitoring 2 potential cyclones
- 12/06/2012 19:20 - Man shot dead in Sta. Catalina
- 12/06/2012 19:19 - Trees for Life in ARMM on Independence Day
- 12/06/2012 19:19 - DOST gives 435,000 mosquito OL traps to all public school classrooms
- 12/06/2012 19:17 - Illegal loggers arrested
- 12/06/2012 19:17 - Philhealth to subsidize kidney transplantation starting this month
- 12/06/2012 19:16 - Dapitan Mayor cites Jalosjos' contirbution to Dapitan City
- 12/06/2012 19:15 - Five local footballers qualify for regional Suzuki soccer tourney
- 12/06/2012 19:14 - Man stabbed in San Jose