Saturday, 09 June 2012 12:27
As part of the continuing fiscal reforms and under instruction from Regional Governor Mujiv S. Hataman of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, Department of Education (DepEd)-ARMM Secretary Atty Jamar M. Kulayan has written an invitation to DepEd Central and CoA National inviting these offices to conduct special audit.
The invitation to CoA will be a follow through to the 2005 Special Audit. Additionally, the releases, disbursement and liquidation to National High Schools (NHS) in the form of MOOE, shall also be subject of CoA action.
The invitation to DepEd Central will focus on downloaded program funds to the regional office and those downloaded to the divisions and NHSs as well as those under the various education financing schemes availed by the private schools and pilot madaris.
Hataman in several of his public speeches said, "Hindi dapat natin makalimutan na ang pera ng gobyerno ay pera para sa bayan, pera sa serbisyo publiko; at hindi pera sa bulsa ng mga nanunungkulan (We should not forget that government funds are for the people, for public service; and not for the pockets of public officials and staff)." Hader Glang
By Hader Glang
- 11/06/2012 11:34 - Bradley wins over Pacquiao
- 11/06/2012 11:33 - Four Zamboanga Today reporters win Zamboanga Press Club election
- 11/06/2012 11:33 - Sadain questions result of 2010 NSO census
- 11/06/2012 11:32 - Marine soldier shot in Tetuan
- 09/06/2012 12:28 - City Government applies for ECC for Sanitary Landfill
- 09/06/2012 12:25 - PPCRV prepares for ARMM polls
- 09/06/2012 12:24 - Hataman-Akbar reconciliation a big step towards peace in Basilan says Deles
- 09/06/2012 12:23 - Fabian on 2013 polls, 'The more the merrier'
- 09/06/2012 12:22 - Erbie sponsors blood -letting in Talon-Talon
- 09/06/2012 12:21 - Fisherman charged for possession of explosives