Friday, 08 June 2012 11:05
Operatives of Sangali Police Station led by Sr. Inspector Noel Lozano arrested a suspected drug pusher during a buy-bust operation at Sitio Kallang, Barangay Sangali, this city, the other day.
Lozano identified the suspect as Basit Abdurahim y Taup, 38, married, and a resident of the same place.
Lozano said the policemen recovered from the suspect’s possession 3 pieces small heat-sealed sachet containing white crystalline granules believed to be methamphetamine hydrochloride locally known as shabu, 5 strip rolled disposable lighter and the P200 marked money bill with serial number EN879061.
The suspect was brought to Sangali Police Station for proper investigation and custody while the confiscated drug items were forwarded to the Regional Crime Laboratory Office 9 (RCLO9) for examination.
A case for violation of R.A. 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, will be forwarded to the prosecutor’s office against the suspect.
by: Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 09/06/2012 12:17 - Search for 2012 Outstanding Volunteer is On
- 08/06/2012 11:08 - Husband kills wife, commits suicide
- 08/06/2012 11:07 - Talisayan Barangay Chair bolts from Lobregat camp
- 08/06/2012 11:06 - Basilan Army Chief to institute security sector reform
- 08/06/2012 11:05 - Swiss gov't eyes importation of sardines from Zamboanga
- 08/06/2012 11:04 - Zamboanga Press Club to elect new officers
- 08/06/2012 11:03 - Sadain lauds OFWs on Migrant Workers’ Day
- 08/06/2012 11:02 - Swiss envoy: Efforts continue to safely recover kidnapped European bird watchers
- 08/06/2012 11:01 - Building blocks for peace in place on the ground - Deles
- 07/06/2012 11:29 - Guard dead, man wounded in Sta. Maria shooting