Thursday, 31 May 2012 12:08
The 4th Special Forces (Riverine) Battalion will be celebrating its 3rd Founding Anniversary on Friday, June 1, 2012.
To kick off the celebration, soldiers from the 4th Special Forces spearheaded a tree planting activity on May 30, 2012 in partnership with the Isabela City Water District (ISAWAD).
Some 500 rubber seedlings were planted by 45 Special Forces soldiers and 10 CAFGU members together with 20 ISAWAD personnel at the ISAWAD Employees Multi-Purpose Cooperative Farm at Sitio San Roque, Tabiawan, Isabela City, Basilan, which is beside the site of the proposed septage treatment plant of the water district.
The delegation was headed by Capt. Allan M. Mangaser, Capt. Angestal L. Angeles, and Capt. Alfadzhar M. Salim, with ISAWAD General Manager Aleli C. Almodovar.
- 01/06/2012 11:13 - NGCP urges public to protect transmission lines
- 01/06/2012 11:13 - Ayala police launch manhunt vs armed men
- 01/06/2012 11:12 - Suspects in cop slay identified
- 01/06/2012 11:04 - Gov't 'comfortable' with conclusion of 28th formal talks with MILF - Leonen
- 31/05/2012 12:12 - Another cop shot dead in Barangay Tetuan
- 31/05/2012 12:08 - Region IX’s potential Agri Product is Rubber -- DA
- 31/05/2012 12:00 - ARMM governors attend GPH-MILF peace talks as observers in Malaysia
- 31/05/2012 11:55 - CCA to be revived
- 31/05/2012 11:54 - Ex-Brgy. Dita treasurer shot to death
- 31/05/2012 11:53 - Jalosjos: Zambo City needs wide,better roads