Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:59
For November – February travel
The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) holds a P699 all-in seat sale to any of its 32 domestic destinations from May 28 to 30, 2012 or until seats last. This is for travel from November 1, 2012 to February 28, 2013.
P699 seats are up for grabs to the following destinations: Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Busuanga (Coron), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan (Isabela), Cebu, Clark, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi, Laoag, Manila, Naga, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Siargao, Surigao, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao, Virac and Zamboanga.
This promotion is only available via www.cebupacificair.com or through travel agents using the Amadeus global distribution system.
These all-in fares are inclusive of fuel surcharge, administrative fee, aviation security fee, 12% VAT and 7 kilos hand carry baggage allowance. Flight changes are permitted with P800 rebooking fee and P900 cancellation fee.
“CEB continues to stimulate travel by offering the lowest possible fares for advance bookings. For those who have travel plans especially in November and December, we encourage them to book their seats now,” said CEB VP for Marketing and Distribution Candice Iyog.
“Travelers may check out flights on Tuesdays and Thursdays, or flights on off-peak dates, to easily avail of this seat sale. To get a head start on our next seat sale, go to CEB’s official Twitter and Facebook pages,” she added.
Iyog said that guests can also book hotel deals through its partnership with agoda.com, the leading Asia-based online hotel reservations company that specializes in the lowest discount hotel prices. Its network includes more than 160,000 hotels worldwide.
CEB currently operates 10 Airbus A319, 20 Airbus A320 and 8 ATR-72 500 aircraft. Its fleet of 38 aircraft – with an average age of 3.6 years – is the largest aircraft fleet in the Philippines. Between 2012 and 2021, Cebu Pacific will take delivery of 22 more Airbus A320 and 30 Airbus A321neo aircraft orders. It is slated to begin long-haul services in the 3rd quarter of 2013.
In its 16th year of operations, CEB had flown over 60 million passengers. It provides access to the most extensive network in the Philppines, with 32 domestic and 19 international destinations. The airline also remains a pioneer in the Philippine aviation industry by being the first to offer web check-in, self check-in, e-ticketing, Lite Fares and One Peso seat sales.
- 31/05/2012 11:50 - RDC's agri-industrial development committee to convene on June 4
- 31/05/2012 11:48 - 55-year-old separated man commits suicide
- 31/05/2012 11:47 - 4TH Special Forces Battalion joins ISAWAD in Tree Planting Activity
- 30/05/2012 11:01 - Leonen: Meaningful autonomy is collective, democratic
- 30/05/2012 11:00 - The political transformation of Alma Moreno: from showbiz to politics
- 30/05/2012 10:59 - GPH – MILF resume peace talks today
- 30/05/2012 10:58 - Hataman, Akbar clans meet at Islamic guidance counselling
- 30/05/2012 10:57 - Jalosjos envisions 'cities' within Zamboanga City
- 30/05/2012 10:57 - LTO launches driver’s license manual book
- 30/05/2012 10:56 - Mayor Akbar celebrates birthday with children