Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:13
The Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) is conducting a training for policemen who will operate the Electronic Blotter (E-Blotter) at the ZCPO conference room.
34 participants joined the training coming from ZCPO, police stations one to ten, and Isabela City. The participants are crime registrars of the different stations and units under the ZCPO.
ZCPO Officer in Charge, P/Chief Supt. Mario Yanga said in an interview, “Once the technology is transferred, this will greatly help us in coming up with the true picture. The blotter, once uploaded to the data base, we can no longer alter the data so in effect, the new E-Blotter system will give as an accurate and true picture of the crime situation in Zamboanga City.”
The police have 13 computers dedicated for the ZCPO’s E-Blotter System. Six computers were given by the Philippine National Police while seven were provided by the City Government of Zamboanga through Mayor Celso Lobregat.
After the training, all police stations will soon be connected with the use of the internet. Meanwhile, Mayor Celso Lobregat said the new E-Blotter will greatly help the police as the system is faster and tamper proof.
Present during the training were Mayor Celso Lobregat and Police Regional Office IX Regional Director, Police Chief Supt. Atty. Napoleon Romero Estilles.
By: R.G. Antonet Go
- 30/05/2012 10:54 - Police gear for opening of classes
- 29/05/2012 11:21 - Councilors support bill requiring disclosure of bank accounts
- 29/05/2012 11:20 - Alma Moreno eyes Senate seat
- 29/05/2012 11:15 - Deles hopes next GPH-MILF talks to “build on gains”
- 29/05/2012 11:14 - DepEd: 21M students expected to troop to schools on June 4
- 29/05/2012 11:12 - Leonen assures Mindanao business sector of an inclusive peace process
- 29/05/2012 11:11 - Luna Clan holds 3rd grand family reunion in Tungawan
- 29/05/2012 11:09 - Zambo Red Cross gets new blood bank centrifuge
- 29/05/2012 11:06 - Man shot dead
- 28/05/2012 13:14 - PPA security guard shot dead in Tetuan