Friday, 25 May 2012 10:56
A farmer died in an accidental electrocution in Barangay Tagasilay, this city, the other day.
Vitali Police Station commander Sr. Inspector Joel Tuttuh identified the fatality as Mario Saire, of legal age, married, and a resident of Sitio Linduman, Vitali.
Tuttuh said the victim climbed a tree without noticing the livewire because of heavy rains, he accidentally touched the wire causing his instantaneous death.
The cadaver of the victim was brought to Vitali Lying-in Clinic for the post mortem examination.
Personnel of Vitali Police Station are still conducting a continuous investigation on the incident.
By Eugene A. Lasprilla
- 25/05/2012 11:00 - BIR IX fails to meet April target
- 25/05/2012 10:59 - Boat captain dies in road mishap
- 25/05/2012 10:59 - Mayor Lobregat inaugurates three projects in Lansones
- 25/05/2012 10:58 - CHED reiterates no collection of fees during enrolment
- 25/05/2012 10:57 - Explosion kills one, wounds four in Sibugay
- 25/05/2012 10:56 - Hataman: Livelihood, education to end kidnapping
- 25/05/2012 10:55 - JMC to hold prayer, healing sessions
- 24/05/2012 11:34 - CHO: No to Tawa-Tawa for Dengue treatment
- 24/05/2012 11:33 - Seven cornered fight seen in D2 Congressional race
- 24/05/2012 11:33 - Leonen says next round of talks between GPH, MILF will be very difficult