Wednesday, 15 March 2017 12:18
The office of a forwarder company was robbed by unidentified burglars who carted away computer accessories, bank checks and cash.
Police Station 11 report showed that the officer-in-charge of the Overseas Courier Services, Deniel Balanay Lumanta, 46, married, of Barangay San Roque, this city, reported that their office along Mayor Jaldon Street, Barangay Canelar, was burglarized.
The complainant averred that the computer unit, several bank checks, cash amounting to P4,800 and assorted office supplies were carted away by unidentified suspects.
Ocular investigation showed that the suspects destroyed the plywood wall of the office to gain entry.
A deeper investigation is being conducted to identify the suspects for their possible arrest. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 18/03/2017 14:10 - Lamitan in state of calamity
- 18/03/2017 14:03 - Double barrel reloaded nets four more
- 17/03/2017 14:05 - SSS releases March differential of P1,000 additional benefit
- 16/03/2017 14:21 - Aboitiz, DTI partner anew for Matigsalug livelihood project
- 16/03/2017 14:19 - 6th InfoCar meets with 100 IDPs
- 14/03/2017 13:42 - PAGASA forecasts late El Niño
- 14/03/2017 13:41 - NGCP launches program for aspiring transmission line personnel
- 13/03/2017 13:51 - NGCP to continue massive facility improvements in 2017
- 13/03/2017 13:50 - Beng commits to Duterte’s order to use powers toward peace
- 12/03/2017 14:51 - Presidential Communications Office shiftsa to 2nd gear - Andanar